@hidayahzd

Saturday, December 19, 2015

The 'Pen' Man and my little trip to Johore

After I took my result we went staight to Batu Pahat which is in Johore to have some tea. We ate some pau and some other kuih.

When we were about to leave, a man came and told that he wanted to sell pens. The pens are in packet, a packet contains like 5-6 pens idk. He showed us why the pen is useful, i was paying attention to him but my father were not. He just packed his thing to leave. So my mother asked ayah wether he want them or not. My father did not want them.

My mother thanked the man and said sorry for my dad. The man thanked my mum and said it was okay and he smiled. It's happy to see someone who worked really hard. No matter how hard he is, he still manage to smile. He is a reaply tough person, eventho working as a salesman is hard, he would do anything for a halal money. 

Everything happened for a reason. I know Allah tested him for a reason. Maybe to show to others that life is in circle, sometimes we are at the top but sometimes we are not. Wallahualam.

"Verily with every hardship comes ease" (Quran 94:6)

I hope Allah ease everything for you Pen Man :) and everyone who are having hard time, sabr is the answer

May Allah bless your day and ease everything for you, goodbye!


No comments:

Post a Comment