@hidayahzd

Friday, March 18, 2016

Lost and sleepless nights.


Life at Muar without Aina is totally sad  Eventho I have Balqis :( I feel like I didnt manage time to be together like we used to. Form 4 life is totally a busy and tiring year. The first 3 months had been really tiring and I hope I can adapt with this. Maths and addmaths are getting really really hard without Aina. I seriously need her back!! I miss everyone and eveything back in the days in 2015. Even the ones that i cried and sigh to.

Sometimes I feel like giving up but then I remembered that I once told a story about Hajar and her Sa'i at surau on January.

I really miss everyone. Siblings and Fairuz 1315. I'm so lost. And its like im falling apart.

May all this hardworks, tears, and sleepless nights will be paid off soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment