@hidayahzd

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

June and July


June had been disaster. Ramadhan had been just fine but it takes time for me to get used with new classmates. Learning had been great. I understand most of the addmaths formula but its a bit difficult on chemistry. 

I applied for BWP. And I won the campaign. Thats creepy enough. Sometimes i just thought that i shouldnt apply any of this bkm but sometimes i just think that, if its not me, who else should be?

So i'm now the Bendahari. I applied for setiausaha but i...... omg why. Whatever just go with the flow.

            Oh, selamat hari raya!!!! 😙
July had been great so far. The only thing i was worried about was when i got back to school, what would everyone think of me and what would happen to my studies how would my friends would treat me are they going to treat me the same way omg this is worrying me so much.

What happenned on July? 

I officially got in bwp, got to work woth great people, got to see my sidang team take photos again, the friends i got fight 5 weeks ago yea we got back together but not as closed as we used to bcs i dont want to and the person i used chat but then i stopped because of some probs, niw we're back together as we used to but i wont believe him too much

Sorry for writing like this i just write what comes to mind 😋
Im now spending my 3 weeks aka first 2 weeks as bwp at Australia. They must be real mad. Im sorry but what else can i do? ☹️


All photos are taken by iPhone 5s and 6.



No comments:

Post a Comment